OHNUKI MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY Co.,Ltd.
5-10-8, MORIYAMA-CHO, HITACHI-SHI,IBARAKI-KEN, 316-0025 JAPAN
TEL: +81-294-53-3821 FAX: +81-294-53-6839
Nov. 1st, 1956
10 million Yen
No. of Employees
- 1.Designing & manufacturing of precision stamping press dies (progressive and transfer) and mold dies
- 2.Production of precision pressed parts (for automobile parts, industrial appliance, consumer products, machining-less VA parts, sheet-metal forged parts)
- 3.Processing of wire-cut electrical discharge machining
- 4.Processing of precision machining
Hitachi Automotive Systems, Ltd., Shimadzu Corporation, Seika Corporation, SMC Corporation, JX Nippon Mining & Metals Corporation, Iwate Toshiba Electronics Co., Ltd, Hitachi Car Engineering Co., Ltd., Elematec Corporation, Hitachi Research Laboratory Hitachi, Ltd., Hitachi Vehicle Energy, Ltd.
2,646 sq. meters
- 1.Administration office, CAD/CAM design room, air-conditioned wire-cut EDM room, dies factory : 1,324 sq.m.
- 2.Pressing factory, parts assembling, inspection : 1,266 sq.m.
|1956||Founded at Hitachi-city, Ibaraki
Started designing & manufacturing of press dies, expanded precision machining
|1968||Formed limited liability company with capital 5 million Yen|
|1980||Built two-stories office, integrated administration, design and production section|
|1986||Added two-stories building as pressing and assembling section|
|1993||Formed as joint-stock company with increased capital 10 million Yen|
|2004||Received Ibaraki Pref. governor’s award for "Lithium ion battery can"|
|Received Hitachi city’s regional industry creativity award for "Square deepdrawing pressing"|
|Approved ISO9001 : 2001|
|2008||"Manufacturing technology development of functional parts for LED by progressive pressing method" adopted as “Strategic Core Technology Advancement Program (Supporting Industry Program)"|
|2009||Approved ISO14001 : 2008|
|2010||"Development of pressing dies and pressing technology for 3D micro structure processing"adopted as Supporting Industry Program|
|2013||"Development of high sensitive metallic diaphragm lead tube for high pressure" adopted as Supporting Industry Program|
- 5 minutes by taxi or 10 minutes walk from Omika station, JR Joban Line
- 10 minutes drive from Hitachiminami Ota IC of Joban Exp. way
View Larger Map